Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A exclusive forum for a group of friends to talk and plan their Senior Prom on Saturday, May 21, 2011.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hotel? Bowling? Hot tub!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rissacat18
Admin
rissacat18

Hotel? Bowling? Hot tub! Empty
PostSubject: Hotel? Bowling? Hot tub!   Hotel? Bowling? Hot tub! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:16 am

So, we going to have a after-party at the Renassiance Hotel in North Hills. We are only inviting the first 10 people who respond to THIS thread! Make sure you have parental permission & NO boys allowed. Girls Night Out! We will also go bowling at Sparians.

The price for two rooms, including a room with a hot tub, is $428 and will be about $50 per person.
The price of bowling is $50 for a whole group for 1 hour, including shoes and will be about $5 per person.
Please also bring money for food, movies (maybe), etc. And bring your clothes and whatever.

We just need to figure out how we are going to get back home.... But other than that, reply to this saying if you can go or not and include suggestions!
Back to top Go down
http://lavidahermosa.tumblr.com
rissacat18
Admin
rissacat18

PostSubject: Re: Hotel? Bowling? Hot tub!   Hotel? Bowling? Hot tub! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:56 am

There's some good news & some bad news

BAD NEWS: There is no hottub in the king guest room and there will only be EIGHT people spending the night. So, far I have a list, but I need them to first get parental permission.

GOOD NEWS: The cost will go done because I can get a Family & Friends discount. So we probably will be spending $15 to almost nothing depending on what happens. We will see Smile
Back to top Go down
rissacat18
Admin
rissacat18

PostSubject: Re: Hotel? Bowling? Hot tub!   Hotel? Bowling? Hot tub! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:27 am

Great news guys. With the discount, it will cost $80 for a double queen. With 2 double queens, the total comes up to about $160. With 9 of us, we each need to pay at least $20.

I will make reservations on FRIDAY, APRIL 29TH, only if all 9 people are going. Here is the list of people I have talked to about the hotel:
Pranavi - Courtney A - Laurin - Marian - Courtney M - Ashley - Bre - Quanequa

Now, in order for me to make the reservations, all I need is a YES or a NO from all 8 of you guys regarding parental permissions and wheter or not you are going to come along. The $20 will not be due until THURSDAY, MAY 5TH - FRIDAY, MAY 6TH but if you can bring it in earlier, that will be fine too. Also, remember to bring $10 for bowling and extra money for food and what not.

Either reply to this forum, Facebook message me, call me, or tell me in person rather or not you can go. I need to know before next Friday!
*If we have less than 7 people, we might not go at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hotel? Bowling? Hot tub!   Hotel? Bowling? Hot tub! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hotel? Bowling? Hot tub!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Everything Prom Related... :: After-Party-
Jump to: